City Care Welwyn was founded in 2008 by Emma Davies, with over 24 years experience in the care sector delivering domiciliary care services in the Welwyn Garden City area. Emma has the ability and understanding of what it takes to provide a first rate quality service, she is a qualified and registered manager, with 15 years experience in management.
City Care Welwyn is a locally based company providing care and support for all within their own homes.
Providing care at home is an invaluable service that many people use, rely on and care about. It is used by people of all ages who need help and support with daily living in their own homes. City Care Welwyn promotes Service Users as individuals, with independence and choice, respecting ethnic origin and cultural preferences, privacy and dignity irrespective of age, race, gender or the nature of any disability.
City Care commits to:
Working with each Service User, social workers, relatives, carers (as appropriate) and all others associated with his/her care towards identifying, implementing and reviewing a personal care plan which adequately reflects his/her needs at any one time
- City Care believes that the following statements best describe the values within which we seek to operate on a daily basis.
- We believe that each Service User in our care has the fundamental right to:
- Be regarded as an individual and given our special attention
- Be cared for by people who are capable of understanding their needs and competent to meet those needs
- Be treated equally, and no less favourably than others
- Receive respect and understanding regarding their cultural, religious and spiritual beliefs
- Receive prompt attention in relation to all of their healthcare needs
- Be safe, feel loved and always know that "someone cares" Be informed about all important decisions that affect them, and to have a say
- Be afforded privacy for themselves and their belongings
- Have the opportunity to think independently, and make their own choices
- Complain about anything they feel is unfair or unjust, and to have that complaint listened and responded to
City Care Welwyn Ltd was formed by Emma Davies, with over 24 year hands on care experience and a wealth of knowledge in the local community of Welwyn Garden City. Emma wanted to continue providing care services in the same way as her retired parents had being doing following a family reputation of delivering a reliable and trustworthy care service, where she was already known as a care practitioner and a manager. City Care Welwyn Ltd is based in Welwyn Garden City and is independently run.
Trainer / Assessor
Quality Assurance Office